From the airport:
Click here more information about the Kelowna airport and/or transportation between YLW and UBCO. UBC’s Okanagan campus is located 6 minutes from Kelowna’s International Airport (YLW). Taxis, limousines, and shuttle services are available for airport pick up and drop off. You can also take public transit between the University and airport.
Airport Shuttle Services
Shuttle services can be an affordable option for travel to and from the Kelowna airport, especially when travelling in a group of 2 or more people. Door to door service is available to all Kelowna hotels. Our conference airport greeters will be on hand to direct you to the shuttle service desk.
Lets Go! Airport Shuttle
- Shuttle service costs from Kelowna Airport to Downtown Area is approximately $20 CAD-$23 CAD per person
- Discounts are available when groups of two or more people travel together
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 24 hours before departure without penalty
Visit the website for schedules and to make a reservation: www.letsgotransportation.ca
Kelowna Cabs Shuttle Service
- Shuttle service costs from Kelowna Airport to Downtown Area:
- 1 person – $23
- 2 people – $28
- 3 people – $30
- 4 people – $35
- Add $10 CAD for every person after 4. The shuttle holds a maximum of 12 people.
Visit the website for schedules and to make a reservation: www.kelownacabs.ca/services/shuttle-service/
UBC’s Okanagan campus is located at 3333 University Way in Kelowna, BC Canada just off highway 1.
Click here to map your route using Google Maps.